To Pursue Professional Coaching
Checklist of Indicators
1) The issue(s) seems to persist and is not going away.
2) In spite of your best and repeated efforts to reduce
the impact of the "issue" on your life you
are beginning to feel hopeless.
3) The complete picture is hard to grasp because you
are too close to the issue.
4) You have come to realize that you need an objective
someone to help you sort out what the issues really
5) The discomfort of failing to change or underachieving
does not go away.
6) You and your family are experiencing unprecedented
stress or crisis.
7) You are in neutral when you should be transitioning
and making change happen.
8) While facing one issue, you discover that it has
uncovered unresolved past issues.
9) You feel unhappy the majority of the time and wish
the feeling would go away.
10) Your overall general health is just not what you
would like it to be.
11) You just don't have the necessary insight and knowledge.
12) While sharing with friends has helped, you need
someone with experience.
13) Your "issue" is radically impacting your
daily life, relationships, and interests.
14) You would like to change but are not sure if you
have the motivation to do so.
15) You feel empty, alone, and unable to come up with
a workable change strategy.
* If any of the above describes your current
situation, you should seek the counsel of a professional